lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018

Josh Donaldson Video: Stay Closed & Add Ball Exit Speed

...along with a silly picture of me holding an Easton bat that resembled a wet pool
noodle. 


So if you missed those, you might want to do a quick search in your inbox for this



 Here's your free gift (as promised)
Go ahead and do it now. I'll wait. 




Now that you're caught back up, you need to check this out:
Youth Baseball ALERT: Hitting Fix For Bat Drag  to watch
video

I truly saved the best for last. You're about to access a few powerful mechanical cues
to help fix bat drag.



This is without a doubt one of the most popular blog posts I've ever released, and so
I know you'll love it too.

So what are you waiting for?
Go watch it now!
Talk soon,
Joey Myers






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario