jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2018

Practice Negative Thinking To Lower Your Golf Scores

Practice Negative Thinking To Lower Your Scores!

You may have thought that was a typo... but it wasn't. 

You should practice negative thinking and it WILL lower your 
scores.

Here's how this will work for you...



Have you ever had a putt and thought that you're going 
to miss it?

Have you ever had a chip shot that you knew you were 
going to duff?

Have you had a drive that you knew you were going to 
hit poorly?

Like everyone, you would have experienced negative 
thinking prior to hitting shots. 

So we can either bury our heads in the sand and try to 
be more positive, or accept that negative thoughts are 
going to come up and we need a plan to deal with them.  

I suggest, if you want lower scores, you do the second 
option. But how?




Well, first let's look at putting.  I'm sure you've had a 
putt where you thought you were going to miss it.  So 
you need a plan on what you're going to do in the future 
when you have a negative thought prior to a putt.

And in Jeff Richmond's Mental Golf Mastery program you get
lots of strategies to help you do this.  But in case you don't 
have that program yet, here's a good stratgey from Jeff that
you can start using straight away. 

First, use a word to interrupt your thinking.  That word could 
be "Stop" or "Cancel" for example.  Or you could even say "excuse 
me?".   Which  I imagine you'd say (or a four letter word) if 
one of your playing partners said you're going to miss a putt. You 
just need something to interrupt the negative thought. 

Ok, so you interrupt the negative thought... then what do 
you do? Replace it with a positive thought?

Not necessarily.  

Let's say you have a 5 footer and you stop your negative 
thought and replace it with a positive thought like "I'm 
going to hole this putt".  Well, your mind is not stupid.  

You aren't guaranteed to hole the putt.

So instead, here's something you can do instead.  You can
replace a negative thought with a question like this:


"Is it possible I could hole this putt?"



Naturally it is.  

And that's a good question to ask, but I really think you 
should use the cancel or stop strategy and then go through 
a rock solid mental routine that will not give further negative 
thoughts a chance to get in.  

And in Jeff's Mental Golf Mastery program he tells you exactly
how to do that. And when you follow it you can only help you to 
lower your scores.




Go here to find out how you can Master Your Mental Game 

 Read what this golfer has to say after going through 
the Mental Golf Mastery program: 

"I love playing golf BUT the mental stress I would experience 
when playing golf was wearing me out.  I just wanted to relax 
and enjoy my games without worry.  That was the main reason 
I tried this program.  I am now pleased to report that I can now 
play my games stress free.  As a result I enjoy playing golf more 
and I have dropped about 7 strokes from my scores.  That is nice 
but it was more important to me to play without the stress and 
worry.  Thanks to your program I achieved this goal. 
It's the best mental training program I've ever seen!"

Mark Tan, Texas, USA

The Mental Golf Mastery program Mark used is currently on special. 
So to find out more about that just go here:







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario