jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

basketball training program for beginners The Scoring Academy

You missed the point

I would of never guessed that out of everything THIS is what you should work on…

The other day when my buddy Augie (Overseas pro and elite skills trainer) and I were talking I asked him an important question.



I asked him…

“If you could go back to when you first started, what would you of worked on more?”

Now you have to remember that this is a guy that I have the utmost respect for and he’s my go to guy when I have questions regarding becoming a better basketball player so everything he tells me I take to heart…

…and his answer surprised me.

No he didn’t say he wishes he would of worked on his athleticism, no he didn’t say his jump shot, he didn’t even mention his ball handling.

Matter of fact here was his answer.

“I wish I would of worked on my ability to create my own shot.  That really is what separates players at the next level and if you’re not working on it now then you’re really messing up.  It wasn’t until later in my career that I found the training to develop that into my game.”

Hmmm, interesting.

He only averaged 8.6 ppg in high school and yet he’s now playing his 7th season professionally in Europe.


How did he do it?

Well I don’t want to give it all away in this email, but lets just say that he figured out a way to improve…DRAMATICALLY.

And now he helps players all over the world do the same thing.

Great players have the ability to soak up knowledge and apply it.

Can you create your own shot at will?

That’s ok…

Check out the link below and get a step by step system to develop that ability…

Ok, that’s about it.

Not sure about you, but I’m going to go hit the gym right now.

Have a good one!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario