jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Become the basketball player of your dreams

If you want to play pro this is for you…

When I was a youngster I had a big problem…

I had goals to play in the NBA yet, I wasn’t very tall, strong, or athletic.

I couldn’t even touch the rim.

I almost gave up on basketball after players like Jordan showed me that you had to be 6’6” and have a 40 inch vert to play in the league.

Call it a childhood dream or whatever, but my goal was simple…


Get paid cold, hard cash to play basketball.

People would tell me I was crazy when I told them my dreams.

Can you relate with that?

Well DON’T LISTEN to them.

I did and I ended up never going pro.

My buddy Augie on the other hand did go pro.

He now plays professionally in Europe and gets paid the cold, hard cash to get buckets.

And he’s willing to share with you the step by step program he used to get there.

He only averaged 8.6 ppg in high school and didn’t get recruited to play in college.

Yet he went and tried out in college and barely made the team…

But he improved so much that it basically forced his coach to give him a scholarship and playing time.

Imagine going from “never playing” to becoming an All Conference player, leading the team in scoring, and having the 2nd best 3pt % in the entire USA.


That’s what Augie did.

And lucky for you he’s willing to give you the blueprint he used so you can do it too.

So listen, I’m here to tell you that if you have big dreams, great, chase them.

Augie did it, and so can you.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario