jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2018

golf shot that will automatically focus your mind on a small precise target.

There's one unmistakable truth about the mental game, which is 
this...

You must pick small, well defined targets for each shot you play.

Everyone knows this, but do you actually do it... every shot?

If you're not a top level pro reading this, then the answer is 
probably no.  So that raises the important question, which is 
why not?

If we're honest, it's probably because it's not that easy to do 
every single shot.  Whereas on the other hand, it's very easy to 
just step up on the tee and have the fairway as the target. Or 
have a shot to the green and have the green as the target.

But that's not good enough, and if you keep doing that you'll 
keep getting the same old results.  If you're happy with those 
same old results then stop reading.  But if you feel like you 
can do better when you play golf then I need to let you know 
about something cool.

In this Mental Golf Mastery program you get one question you 
should ask before each and every golf shot that will automatically 
focus your mind on a small precise target.

When you learn this one question (it's on Page 35), doing that will 
not be hard work, it will be automatic.  And it will help you to lower 
your scores.  Plus, when you get the Mental Golf Mastery program now 
here's some more benefits you'll gain:



==> Completely "locked in" and focused on Every. Single. Shot.
==> Discover how to transfer those great shots you hit on the range to 
    the golf course.
==> Have unshakeable confidence and self-belief. You'll feel like you 
    can almost "will the ball into the hole". 
==> Play great shots (even on the 18th hole, when there are 20 guys 
    watching, beers in hand, behind the green!).
==> Stop getting angry on the golf course.
==> Make loose, free swings without any swing thoughts.
==> Play to your potential consistently and actually thrive under 
    pressure.
==> Turn golf from a "mental exercise" into a stress-free, relaxing 
    morning/afternoon.

Here's what one golfer had to say after completing this program: 

Can Now Play Golf Stress-Free!

"I love playing golf BUT the mental stress I would experience when 
playing golf was wearing me out. I just wanted to relax and enjoy 
my games without worry. That was the main reason I tried this program. 
I am now pleased to report that I can now play my games stress free. 
As a result I enjoy playing golf more and I have dropped about 7 strokes 

from my scores. That is nice but it was more important to me to play 
without the stress and worry. Thanks to your program I achieved this 
goal. It's the best mental training program I've ever seen!"

- Mark Tan (Texas, USA)

If you'd like results like Mark got then go here and get the Mental 
Golf Mastery program while it's on special, because very soon the
price is rising significantly. 



Here's what another golfer had to say after going through the Mental 
Golf Mastery program:

Best Golf Improvement Investment Ever!




"My mental game was very poor and I was looking for something I could do 
over the winter months to improve my game. I stumbled upon this program 
and it sounded perfect for my needs. I followed the program and started the 
new season at least 10 shots better than the previous season. My playing 
partners were shocked! This is the best golf improvement investment I've 
ever made!"

- Tom Paris (New York, USA)

Go here to get the same program Tom used all at once: 

You may think you're not good enough to pick small well defined 
targets.  Well, on pages 32 - 35 of the Mental Golf Mastery program that topic
is covered.  So get that program now and don't let that 
thinking stop you, because if you do you'll never improve no matter what
you try.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario